- Travel Policy UW-3015 Complete UW Travel Policy
- UW TravelWIse UW System travel information and regulation
- FAQs Travel & Reimbursement Frequently Asked Questions
Per Campus policy, travelers must use Concur/Travel Incorporated. Use of third-party online travel sites, such as Orbitz and Travelocity, and booking directly with the airline is prohibited and non-reimbursable. Please note: You MUST call Travel Incorporated for airfare comparison prior to travel.
NOTE: Hawaii and Alaska are not considered international locations.
Overview of e-Re’s: How to create, modify, and resubmit.
Accountable Plan (Reimbursement requests older than 90 days)
- Accountable Plan Policy
- Accountable Plan (90-day Policy) Announcement – 12/12/16 Note: CALS uses a modified form.
- One-Time Exception Process for CALS Employees
- Exception Process for Non-employees