Per Campus policy, travelers must use Concur/Travel Incorporated. Use of third-party online travel sites, such as Orbitz and Travelocity, and booking directly with the airline is prohibited and non-reimbursable.
Accountable Plan (Reimbursement requests older than 90 days)
- Accountable Plan Policy
- Accountable Plan (90-day Policy) Announcement – 12/12/16 Note: CALS uses a modified form.
- One-Time Exception Process for CALS Employees
- Exception Process for Non-employees
NOTE: Hawaii and Alaska DO NOT apply – see domestic high cost and Fly America Act
Policy and Guidance
- UW Madison Policies and Procedures
- UW System Travel Regulations
- Business and Personal Travel Please note: You MUST call Travel Incorporated for airfare comparison prior to travel.
Overview of e-Re’s: How to create, modify, and resubmit.