As an MDS user, you will soon see changes to Shop@UW. Here are links to resources support your transition to ShopUW+:
- The Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Automation project website: https://p2p.wisc.edu/
- YouTube video library
- Demos of ShopUW+ functionality (if you don’t already have access, submit a request through the link in Teams or at: email@example.com)
- Shop@UW website: https://shopuw.wisc.edu/
Please note a few key dates:
- April 13 – Last day to submit orders in Shop@UW (please submit orders by 5:00 p.m.)
- April 13 – Last day to copy favorites from Shop@UW (Step-by-step instructions on how to copy favorites will be available on the Shop@UW website soon)
- April 16 – First day to create orders in ShopUW+ (you will use your Campus ID to log into ShopUW+ and not your MD login)
- Please note that saved ship to addresses will not carry over and should be saved before April 13
Please be aware permissions may be changing with the introduction of ShopUW+ and steps are being taken to notify staff.
Training will be available in April. Watch the websites for details. If you have questions, please submit them through the project website.